Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Haiku 225 Missed During Its Prime

Sorry about my absence! Back in June my external hard drive started having issues and I could no longer access my photos consistently. In July it became impossible soooo....I finally got it to a computer store. They are working on restoring it but it is taking a week or two to copy each folder so it may be quite a while before I get it back. A lesson learned in needing to back up photos-truly I've been very lucky all these years! And a lesson in patience. I have finally found another place to download my photos and as I edit them I will begin to add haikus back to this space. I didn't quit writing them, although I didn't do it daily I did write them quite frequently. 



Missed during its prime
now prime subject matter
for fall's sneak peak!



No comments:

Post a Comment