Sunday, January 6, 2019

One Word for 2019-Strength


As a newly retired teacher my goal for this year is to make it a year of cycling challenges, I have 10 in mind so far, all over 40 miles, most over 80.  Not working is going to allow me to get more time on my bike...I hope. Our fall was rainy and the winter has not been to pretty...hopefully we'll have a good spring and summer! Anyway, for these challenges I need to be strong so... strength is my word. My mom is 93 and watching her deteriorate over the years plus watching a video recently that stated the number one reason people need assisted living is due to the fact that people lose strength and can't do basic tasks like using the bathroom, also motivates me to keep increasing my strength! 

What's your word for the year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment