Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Fund Raising for The Ride for Missing Children

I'm beginning the process of raising $750 for The Ride for Missing Children. You can read more about this great organization through the link. This is near and dear to my heart. I've been involved as a rider or volunteer or both for ten years. My son and I will be participating in all five rides this year. (Ok, truthfully...we have to wait for his oncologist's report later this month that will tell us his cancer is gone, but I have no doubt that's what she'll say.)

So, we always like to give something in return for a donation.

I'm starting with Valentine's Day themed cards. The cards are 5.5 inches by 4.25, they come with an envelope and are blank inside, ready for your own personal greeting. The photos are printed on textured paper. The cards are $3 a piece. Let me know if you’d like one and I’ll get it to you.

By the end of this week I'll have another fundraising idea to share.

You can make donations through this site.


Heart in Tree

Red Heart

Toby's Heart Print

Blue Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment